|
Yeay! I managed to pass my 1.02. i am so scared that i have to repeat. Thanks to my instructor, Jocelyn. Due to my busy schedule, i can only attend 1.03 on next Friday. Anyway, last night when i was about to fall asleep, my long lost friend sms-ed me. He wants to meet under my blk for chit chat. Surprised. I was all so excited because he has a bike! I can try his bike too! I managed to ride his bike round my estate for don’t know how many rounds. Since his bike is a sports bike, its not that easy to handle and worse of it all, his bike is a two stroke bike. Whenever the engine stalls, i have to manually step on that lever! Still, i would like to thank him for letting me ride his bike. I reached home around 4.30am. So tired that i woke up around 12 in the afternoon. My head’s heavy and i can’t do anything. I hate sitting and lazing at home when its my off day. I feel so suffocated. I might just pop by geylang with my brother to shop for food! Yeay... food! J before i end this post, i would like to wish my dearest girlfriend cum scandal cum colleague a very happy 23 birthday. Hope she likes my gift!
|